Chattanooga Intelect High Power Laser HPL7
The Chattanooga High Power Laser raises the game of laser treatment; its higher power achieves greater photonic delivery, shortening treatment times, generating a thermal effect, and improving healing. It can almost immediately arrest soft tissue and joint paint. The combination of 2 or 3 wavelengths (810 nm, 980 nm and 1064 nm) allow for optimal tissue absorption and can achieve much greater penetration depth than its low-power counterparts.
The High Power Laser HPL7 offers higher power output up to 7 Watt, whilst the High Power Laser HPL15 offers up to 15 Watt.
Features & Benefits:
- Deep tissue penetration with power up to 7 W
- Optimal tissue absorption due the 2 or 3 different wavelengths: 810 nm, 980 nm and 1064 nm
- Different emission modes for optimal output adjustment
- Preset protocols for easy application
- Large Touch screen, 7 inch with an optimal interface flow
- Automatic laser source calibration
- Safety footswitch operation
- Applicator 26 mm
- Applicator 38 mm
- Optical Applicator
- Ball Lens Applicator
Most common indications:
High intensity Laser therapy offers effective treatment of a wide range of clinical conditions ranging from muscle injuries and tendinopathies to degenerative joint diseases.
- Cervicobrachial syndrome
- Myofascial Pain, Trigger Points
- Epicondylitis radialis/ulnaris
- Lower back pain - Osteoarthritis, disc herniation, muscle spasms
- Knee arthritis
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Ankle sprain - tibiotarsal distortion
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.
- Headquarters: Hong Kong